Ioana Podina | Pursuing Your Passion
She is also the Founder of tgeneration, a platform and a podcast that aims to inspire teenagers in their faith and remind them that no matter what they face, there is hope for a better tomorrow. In 2021, she partnered with her best friend, Laura Safta, to launch Neos Publishing House. Together they want to encourage and help new Romanian writers on their publishing journey.
You don’t want to miss:
- How she marries together the different facets of her life to create a full life
- How she got to a place where she is comfortable asking others for help
- What motivates her to pursue her goals
- Why helping young people is important to her
Books mentioned and recommended in this episode:
- The Reason: How I Discovered A Life Worth Living by Lacey Sturm
Songs mentioned in this episode:
- No Longer Slaves by Bethel Music
- All Around Me by Flyleaf (Lacey Sturm)
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave me a rating and a review – it’s much appreciated. Thanks!
Download our FREE Release Your Mindset Blocks Guide and discover 7 mindset blocks that keep you stuck, overwhelmed and from living the life you’re meant to live…